See what WinSleep is doing from a remote computer!
Current Version: 188.8.131.52, released February 6, 2017.
WinSleep Monitor is the remote viewer for WinSleep.
- Shows WinSleep programs running on any number of remote computers, including timeline graphs and sleep journals.
- Sleep/Hibernate/Wake a client computer remotely.
- Connects to WinSleep clients by IP address or by computer name.
- Connection is encrypted and secure: WinSleep authorizes the attempted connection by monitor IP address, monitor computer name, or by password.
- WinSleep can accept requests from any number of Monitors, and a Monitor can connect to any number of WinSleeps.
- WinSleep version 184.108.40.206 or greater is required to connect to WinSleep Monitor.
- WinSleep Monitor is free!
Requirements: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Read the WinSleep Monitor FAQ
100% CLEAN award granted by Softpedia! See the
No Spyware/Adware/Viruses! See the
Software Informer Review
100% Virus Free! Read the
Rarity Soft Review.
220.127.116.11 - Stay Awake period is now attached to the Wake Schedule instead of the associated Task.
18.104.22.168 - Stay Awake and Resume Schedules remotely; show client system information grid (WinSleep version 22.214.171.124 or greater required).
126.96.36.199 - Sleep/Hibernate/Wake a client computer remotely (WinSleep version 188.8.131.52 or greater required).
184.108.40.206 - Initial release.
PrLog.org - MollieSoft Announces the Release of WinSleep Monitor 220.127.116.11.
If you find WinSleep Monitor a useful program, you can help by leaving your comments (as long or short as you wish) at any of the following sites:
WinSleep Monitor at Softpedia
WinSleep Monitor at Software Informer
WinSleep Monitor at Ivertech Software Central
WinSleep Monitor is also listed at:
WinSleep Monitor (Remote Viewer) Screenshots
WinSleep Monitor - Main Screen
Client Timeline Graph
Client Sleep Journal